Friday, September 13, 2013

The First Step

I really want to get started blogging again. I miss writing these memories down!  I know how quickly we forget things we think we'll remember forever. I hope this online journal of sorts will help us remember the big and little moments.  

So...I just have to take the first step, right?  Here it is.

I won't worry about catching up anymore - that just stressed me out (although I may post some old pics once in a while). 

Since my last post (in April!), baby Nolan joined our family. I will talk more (lots more!) about him later and hopefully share his birth story (edited for content). He is an absolute joy and a precious gift.  We all adore him so very much, Arlo included. 

Here is an introduction to Nolan, who in true Helms boy fashion, is wearing a 6-month sleeper despite being not yet 12 weeks in this video.  He has a lot to say.  Enjoy!


-Katie







No comments:

Post a Comment