Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chicken Dance

Here we go again.  I'm attempting the Herculean tasking of "catching up".  With new baby's pending arrival (well, in 3 more months!), I figure this will be my best opportunity. 

I will try to be choosy.  I will try to edit myself.  We'll see how it goes.  

Waaaaay back in July (OMG), we went to a Durham Bulls game.  It was a party put on by one of Charlie's breweries, so they had rented out the 3rd base party deck.  This brought back fond memories of our rehearsal dinner nearly 4 years ago which was also held at the 3rd base party deck.  If you need a little reminder of the fun we had that night, be sure to check out this clip.  So proud. ;)









And a different sort of video clip where Arlo was providing the entertainment rather than Charlie and Casey (I need to figure out how to edit out my own voice. Will I never learn?! Shhhh!):


The fun thing about being behind in posting is having an excuse to go through these old photos and videos and seeing how much my boy has grown and changed.  He was about 21 months old in these pics...he is now almost two and a half! Crazy.

- Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment