Sunday, December 19, 2010

Photo Ketchup


(Photo catch-up, that is.)
Daddy and sleepy baby


Amy and I have been friends for about 20 years!
Sam and Arlo are almost exactly 4 months apart...I hope their friendship is even longer than ours.  :)


I love when he yawns.  I have lots of these pictures.


Emily and family came to visit when Arlo was three weeks old.  Emily and I have been friends for about 13 years.  I was not surprised that Arlo loved her immediately!

Naptime on Grandma Melon. 


Baby's second game day.  This time we went to campus for the tailgate and then came home to watch the game. 

Go Tar Heels!


Bundled up for our first walk around the block.  He loves to stroll and we're both looking forward to Spring so we can get out more!  This winter has been COLD!


What's up, cheeks?


I can't get enough of that sweet face. How 'bout you?
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment