Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's Slinky, it's Slinky, It's fun, it's a wonderful toy!

My family stayed at our house on Christmas Eve and it was SO nice to have them there when we woke up!  Arlo played a game of fetch with Grandma and this new Slinky.  This had gone on for a while before I ran to get my camera - he couldn't get enough!



After a leisurely morning, a lovely breakfast, and a baby nap, we finally got around to the truckload of gifts under the tree.  Again, I was not on the ball with the camera for most of the day, but I did snap just a few of Arlo opening gifts.


 Arlo got many cool things.  Here he's opening his first train set from Grandma.  And in the background you can see his cute new Carolina blue table and chairs (from Grandpa, including the custom paint job!). 


 He was thrilled to play with the bows and ribbons, of course.



 He also loved the new wind chimes that we got for my dad.




 After a while, Grandaddy and Grandeda came from Hickory and we all got to hang out for a bit.




Unfortunately, I had to work on Christmas, so I had to excuse myself from the merriment.  But it was a wonderful morning and we enjoyed every second!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment