Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Coffee Date with Sweet Josie

June 18, 2012

Earlier this summer, Arlo and I met up with Josie B. and her mama, Victoria, at Beantraders for coffee.  Well, the moms had coffee.  Arlo had a smoothie.  And I can't remember for sure, but I'm guessing Josie probably had milk.

 I snapped just a few pics while Victoria was getting drinks.  Here is how it went:

Josie: "Umm, hey lady, did you see where my mom went?"


Arlo playing at the totally awesome chalk table.


 Arlo: "Hey mom, do you think this little baby would like a windpipe-sized piece of chalk?"


 Josie: "Lady, I don't think I'm supposed to have that."


 Arlo: "Come on, just take it.  I'll distract her with my cuteness."


But Josie was a good girl and didn't take the chalk despite the intense peer pressure. 

Arlo gave up and moved on to more exciting activities.


The pics are hilarious and he does look devious, but he really is such an amazingly good sharer (for now!) and he just wanted to make sure everyone had a turn with the chalk.  :)  Such a sweetie.

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness! I like your captions interpreting Josie and Arlo's expressions ;)

    ReplyDelete