Monday, February 7, 2011

Look at me!


 
(I initially intended to post this *with the video* on the day it happened, February 1st.  Since then, I've been trying my darndest to upload the video with no success!  Fellow bloggers...advice???)

After several tries, I finally managed to capture Arlo rolling over on video!  He is a pro!  And he loves being on his tummy.  Over the past several weeks, we could see him trying so hard, but he just couldn't get over that one arm.  Now he's got it all figured out.  He looks so proud of himself when he finally makes it!  I am a proud mama...but also scared at how fast he is growing up!  He'll be crawling, walking, talking, and driving before we know it.  I am so glad he decided to do this for the first time on my day off and not while the nanny was here! 

This picture is from earlier in the day after the first time he rolled over.  I didn't have the video camera handy, but snapped this shot just as he made it all the way over.  He looked a little startled, but was totally thrilled!



-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment