Monday, April 18, 2011

Hunter Merlin Austin

Arlo's new buddy, Hunter, was born on March 26th, 2011.  I went to visit Hunter (and to see Sue and Brian!) this past weekend in Charlotte.  It was a short visit - and a scary drive through a horrible storm that eventually did major damage in the Raleigh area - but it was TOTALLY worth it to meet this little guy. 


Calmly checking things out.  Hello, world!

I'm ready for my close-up. 

Proud mama.
So sweet and snuggly!

The new family out for a walk.
 
Sleepytime. 

Sleepytime again.  I remember those days...
At first I said something about how it feels like forever since I've held a baby this little.  But then I was reminded that my baby was never this little.  ;)  And Hunter's no tiny thing...he weighed in at 8lbs 9oz at birth and weighs more than that now.  But to me, he felt light as a feather and I do sometimes miss those days when I could *easily*  hold Arlo cradled in one arm like this. 


I'm looking forward to watching Hunter and Arlo get to know each other.  They're going to be great pals!

Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment