Monday, April 11, 2011

My little redhead

Arlo looks especially red in these pics!  His red(-dish) hair comes in second for what people comment on most.  You can probably guess what comes in first...CHEEKS!  As we're approaching his 6-month birthday...gasp!...we are so amazed at how far we ALL have come.  He is such a happy guy - and continues to get more and more talkative and expressive and fun and entertaining and lovable and I could go on and on...

He loves to play peek-a-boo!


And play with his feet...


And chew on his hands...



And show off two of his SIX teeth!

And make super silly faces...

while standing on Daddy's lap!

 I'm so thankful for a day off tomorrow (after working seven in a row!) so I will be sure to catch up on my picture-taking and picture-posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment