Monday, June 6, 2011

Just the two of us

Arlo and Sam have been missing each other bunches lately (their mamas miss each other, too!) so we had a little get-together at the Roush abode this afternoon.  Sam was snoozing when we arrived, so we did a bit of chewing on boxes until he woke up.


Then...the big moment when they spotted each other.  "Hey, Arlo."


"What's up, Sam?"


"Arlo!  I've missed you!"


"Sam, you're so cool!"


"Hey, Sam - how'd you get to be such a good crawler?"


"Am I doing it right?"


After their reunion, we had a great time playing in Sam's TWO awesome playrooms.  


Amy and I enjoyed catching up, too.  Believe it or not, Sam turns ONE next week!


When we got home, we checked on our birdies.  I wish I had taken pictures of the beautiful blue eggs, but before I knew it, they had hatched!  These guys are living in a nest in the bush right outside our screened porch. 


They look like they could fly away at any moment, but they just hatched a couple weeks ago!  


(Thank goodness I get 17 or 18 years before my little birdie leaves the nest!)




Mmmmm, beets!

Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment