Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gobble-gobble!

The Garth family Thanksgiving took place in Winston-Salem this year, so Charlie, Arlo and I headed that way on Thursday morning.  It was a gorgeous day with a house full of family, a plentiful feast, and lots of laughter! 

Here are the better of the attempts at a group picture with all the cousins!




Arlo loved crawling around in the grass (as usual). 

 

And practicing his walking.




Here is Isaiah checking out the camera - what a sweet close-up!



 Hallie and Melissa.


 

 Smooches!  I love this picture!  Hallie was very generous with kisses that day.  I wasn't able to get a photo of her kissing Arlo's head, but it was so sweet!


 This is Jason with his nephew, Isaiah.  They were part of the plaid shirt club with Arlo, too.


Arlo is sampling Deda's world-famous coconut cake.  He approves!


 I love these with Aunt Peggy!



I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours!  

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment