Friday, December 2, 2011

Visit from the Stevens


We were so thankful for a visit from my aunt, uncle, and cousin from Florida over Thanksgiving!  We got to hang out at my mom's house on Thursday evening and then they came over to our house after I got off work on Friday.  I didn't take too many pictures (drat!) but here are a few great ones! 

Arlo was fascinated by Carey's phone.  I'm pretty sure he texted some of her friends back home.


 Lately he loves sitting/playing on the couches like a big boy!  He's learned how to get down feet-first (usually!) but isn't quite big enough to get up on his own. 


 Roscoe took a looong time warming up to our company (he apparently didn't remember them from last year!) but as you can see, he did eventually make friends with Nancy.  :)


We had a great visit and wish it had been longer!


-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment