Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lollipop, lollipop

Oh dear, what have I done?  I've gone and lopped off my little boy's baby curls.  :( 

(Before)


But when he came home from daycare on Friday with pieces of his bangs STUCK TO HIS CRUSTY BOOGERS, I thought it would be inhumane to not get it cut.  They might actually call child services on me.


In the chair - well, the car actually - getting ready!


 
 Thankfully, Arlo tried to make it easier on me by being a sweet little gentleman. 


 

 (As long as no one tried to take his Dum-Dum away.)


"Whoa, lady!  I said a TRIM!"

"Mama, I'm not so sure about this.  She's not going to make me look like a dork, is she?"


"Can I have another lollipop?'


The finished product:


The hair stylist did a great job and Arlo was the ideal subject. 


It's just going to take Mama a little while to get used to this new look. 


 And yes, I did keep a curl.  It's tucked away safely in his baby book.  :)

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment