Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Playdate with Pals at the Park

Caroline and I got the kiddos together again today.  It was a gorgeous, sunny, warm day so we figured some outdoor time was in order.  We met at the Chapel Hill Community Center where I've been going for swim team since ... like 1989 or something?  But they have a great (new?) playground that was packed with kids and parents. We sat on a blanket for a while catching up and people-watching, and then decided to check out the swings! 

Gigi was very brave to try them out first.  It's hard to see, but trust me, under that ridiculously cute hat, she was digging it!


I had set my camera down and hadn't planned to put Arlo in the swing, but then I decided to give it a try.  Here is Caroline supervising both kids while I ran to grab my camera off the picnic table.  I asked her to make sure he didn't fall out.  :)  Like he was going anywhere.


Doesn't he look like he just got done fishing and is now just hanging out getting some sun. 


Gigi loved being pushed in her swing!


Chillaxin'.


Funny to think it won't be long before we're chasing these two all over the playground. 
Time, please slow down.

Love, Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment