Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New camera!

I've been wanting a new camera since the day we found out I was pregnant (over a YEAR ago!).  But I was very overwhelmed by the choices, intimidated by the technology, and just plain sick about the expense.  After getting some prints developed recently and just being really unhappy with how they came out, I decided it was time.  This little boy will only be little for so long and mediocre pictures just won't do.  So after a year of hemming and hawing, we got a new camera!!!


Today is my first day playing with it, but I think these shots look pretty good!  (Of course, having the cutest subject in the universe doesn't hurt.)
Any camera that can capture drool in such detail as it falls gets an A+ in my book. 





I'm looking forward to getting to know this new camera and getting better and better at photographing this little cutie pie.  Stay tuned.  :)

Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment