Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rock me, baby

This morning we had playtime in Arlo's room.  He's so happy when he wakes up in the morning, which makes playtime extra fun. 


He used to get so serious when I'd pull out the camera like he was trying to figure out what the heck that big black thingamajig was. 


But now he gives me great big full body smiles. 


The sun rises on this side of the house, so someday when I know how to use my fancy camera, I'm sure I will learn how to use this gorgeous light to my advantage.


For Christmas, Arlo received a very special gift. This kid-sized rocking chair belonged to Grandpa Chuck when he was a baby.  It was passed down to Charlie and is now being used by Arlo. 


Hope it's lead-free paint. ;)


I didn't use the light to my advantage in this one, but I love it anyway.  He is so attentive and curious and I think this captures that spirit perfectly. 


My boy.

Love, Katie

 (P.S. Thanks to Lisa B. for our new favorite outfit!)


No comments:

Post a Comment