Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visit with the Vandegrifts

Yesterday was a busy day!  (I have to cram a lot in on my days off to make my days at work bearable.)  After our visit with Caroline and Gigi, we headed over to see Sara and the kids (via the Starbucks drive-thru for an iced coffee and to give the sleeping baby a little longer snooze).  Vaughn was at school, but Milla and Fletcher were excited to see us!



Arlo enjoyed sitting with Sara and checking out the kids.  He LOVES to watch other kids and dogs.  If he's ever upset at home, we call Roscoe or Zoe over and it almost always gets him to smile. 


I think Fletcher is looking forward to Arlo growing up a bit so he can have another little boy playmate! 


Arlo had drooled all over himself - and it was just a hot day! - so Sara got some naked baby snuggles. 


We're on our own for the next few days...Charlie is in San Francisco for the Craft Brewer's Conference.  I am meeting him out there on Saturday for a long-overdue "babymoon."  The Grandmas are in charge from Saturday to Wednesday!  How will I possibly be able to bear being away from this face for four days?


Let's hope he doesn't start walking and talking while I'm gone.  :(

Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment